Interested in marketing on a budget for your professional group, organization or company? We’d love to help. How about a social media primer? Or maybe sales strategies for closing more deals? Networking tips? We’ve spoken on all of these topics (and a whole slew of others) at B2B marketing events and marketing seminars nationwide.
What would be most helpful for your audience? Simply fill out the form or give us a call at 508.656.0291 and we’ll talk through some ideas with you!
Take a look at some of our past speaking topics:
- How to Leverage Facebook and LinkedIn for Maximum ROI
- Social Media: Nuts & Bolts
- Marketing: Make An Impact Without Blowing Your Budget
- Making Sales, Not Mistakes
- Making Your Services Easier To Sell (Productizing!)
- Marketing Plans To Grow Your Business
- Profitable Positioning for You and Your Company
- Networking Today – More Than a Smile and a Handshake
- Mining For Gold: Dig Up More Business Through Customer Connections
Not that we want to name-drop, but we’ve been invited to present at marketing events for some pretty cool people:
- Colleges and Universities:
- Harvard University
- Holy Cross
- Babson College: Annual Center for Women's Leadership Conference
- American Society For Training and Development
- Boston Club
- Boston Society of Architects (BSA)
- Boston Women's Network
- Build Boston – Women in Design
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Digital Divas (photographers’ association)
- Federation of Exchange Accommodators Annual Conference
- HBS Alumni Network
- HubSpot INBOUND Marketing & Sales Conference – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- HubSpot Partner Broadcast
- Inventors Association of New England at MIT
- Leadership In Action
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)North Shore Women in Business (NSWIB)
- New England Healthcare Exchange Network (NEHEN)
- Office Depot (Web Café)
- Professional Photographers Association of Massachusetts (PPAM)
- SCORE (non-profit resource for entrepreneurs and small businesses that is associated with the SBA)
- Society For Women Engineers
- South Shore Women’s Business Network
- Women Enterprise Initiative (WEI)
- Women In Business Connection
- Chambers of Commerce:
- Corridor 9 Chamber of Commerce
- Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Worcester Chamber of Commerce
And our chief marketing speaker has received some rave reviews!
- "Susan LaPlante-Dube is our highest-rated presenter, and her workshops fill up immediately. She is clear, informative, and engaging, and the most common feedback we receive from audience members is that they wish her two-hour workshops were longer! Attendees have complimented her examples, as well as her clear answers to audience questions, and use adjectives like fantastic, terrific, and outstanding on the feedback forms. We can’t wait to have her back!"
- "Susan LaPlante-Dube is one of those rare people who balances many qualities that don't often co-exist in a person, much less in a public speaker. She manages to inspire her audience to move forward while reassuring them that they don't have to do it all. She is articulate, confident, and smart, while remaining accessible, flexible, and responsive to her audience. Grounded in wisdom, compassion, and integrity, she makes simple what can appear complex to the uninitiated. And if you can imagine it, on top of it all, she brings a sense of humor that makes the whole experience fly. What a gem!"
- "Susan’s talk was really interactive. A lot of presenters talk at you, but Susan incorporated real topics from the beginning. Even though she had a great presentation, she was able to incorporate specifically what the audience wanted and needed, and everyone was able to leave with some real takeaways to go back and implement."
Simply fill out the form or contact us at 508.656.0291 to get started today!