Precision Marketing Group (PMG), a HubSpot Diamond Agency, is looking to build its internal development resources and is creating a new position. We have an immediate, awesome position available for a skilled HubSpot Developer & Technical Strategist with the versatility to juggle multiple client projects and the desire to join a well-established, growing agency.
This is a full-time virtual/work-from-home position.
We are a Boston-based, women-owned agency that provides strategic consulting/training and delivers outsourced marketing services to B2B organizations from a variety of industries, with particular strength in manufacturing, technology/SaaS, and professional services.
Working with PMG, you’ll join a talented team of professionals and enjoy the flexibility of a fast-paced, virtual environment, the opportunity to contribute to marketing programs and campaigns that deliver real business results for our great clients, and the camaraderie of collaborating with a team of people who love what they do and have fun doing it.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Serving with our design and marketing teams as the lead HubSpot developer/technical strategist for PMG and our client accounts
- Leading PMG’s efforts to be innovative and agile in leveraging HubSpot’s functionality and integrations to serve our agency and clients
You are the ideal candidate if the following describes your skills, experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Reside in Central or Eastern Time Zone of US
- Deep HubSpot knowledge
- Well versed in using HUBL and creating HS templates using HUBL
- Experience working with web designers to create HS templates and modules from scratch
- Experience with RESTful and HS APIs, specifically, coding jobs to trigger various HS APIs to connect various databases.
- Comfortable working in the HS CRM, workflows, lists, and reporting
- Able to work with designers on creating HS modules to be used on multiple HS pages
- Able to create custom modules that incorporate a variety of user options in HubSpot page editor
- Ability to build dynamic custom modules using HubDB
- Familiar with the new HS app marketplace and integrating various HS apps
- Working knowledge of backend programming logic in order to work with languages such as PHP on WordPress sites or another CMS.
- Passionate about web development and the latest web design trends
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other web design tools
- Able to effectively incorporate video and animation on websites
- Able to troubleshoot issues and make updates and revisions to sites developed by another development team
- Highly organized, good file management skills
- Strong project management skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communicator
- Not afraid to use the resources you have to figure things out and make good decisions when you don’t know the answer
- Critical thinker with an ability to see opportunity areas and make recommendations
- Marketing agency experience a plus
And because we are looking for more than just a set of professional skills, we invite you to respond if the following characteristics describe you as a person:
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work well virtually
- Loves to get things done, move projects along, get great results
- Independent, reliable
- Curious, loves to stay up on what’s new
- Lifelong learner, loves challenge, true problem solver
- Flexible, willing to jump in
- Open minded, willing to learn/try new things
- Committed to producing high quality work
- Team player
- Common sense, practical, make sound decisions
- Customer focus, responsive
- Sense of humor
- Thrive in versatile and dynamic environment
Must be able to work virtually. Access to reliable, high speed Internet. Company laptop to be provided.