We spend a lot of time around PMG brainstorming ways that our clients can execute appreciation marketing and produce great client events, thank their clients for business in creative ways and show consistent gratitude for their clients' business. And of course, we always try to do this for our own clients.
That's why it was SO nice to be on the recieving end of a wonderful client appreciation event given last week by our colleague and friend Jennessa Durrani, owner of Celebrate Studio. We have hired Jennessa countless times over the years for her design talent and creative brain power.
Boston Cupcake Crawl
What better way for an entrepreneur who does promotional marketing and event production to thank her clients than to produce a great event just for them? Jennessa organized a 5-stop "crawl" to some of the most incredible cupcake shops in Boston, including Georgetown Cupcake, Cakeology, Kick Ass Cupcakes, Sweet Cupcakes and South End Buttery. And of course we were transported in style in a stretch limo she contracted through our mutual client Accent Limousine!
Jennessa accomplished so many things with this client appreciation event. She was able to:
- Enjoy valuable face time with a group of her longterm clients.
- Give her clients the opportunity to meet each other, network and form connections.
- Allow us to see - yet again - her talent in action by showing us how a client would experience one of her event production services.
- Form and/or nurture connections with several cupcake vendors and a limo company that she will likely use again in her business.
- Leverage the experience by chronicling it in her social media venues, particularly her company's Facebook page.
The next time you are thinking about how to thank your clients, take a lesson from Jennessa's playbook and treat your customers to a memorable event that strategically highlights all your best talent!
Thanks to Jennessa and Celebrate for a delicious time!