Your website is up-and-running, but have you done any optimization?
It's important for marketing firms--especially ones that list website development, web copywriting, and web management as specialties--to have a strong understanding of search engine optimization. At PMG, we don't claim to be SEO experts. But we have access to and use some of the best search engine optimizers (SEOs) in the business.
A quality search engine optimizer knows how to do the following:
- Keyword phrase research and analysis
- Hit report analysis
- Install and understand Google Analytics
- Write effective title tags and meta descriptions
- Create an effective site map
- Provide sound recommendations on web site architecture
- Discover problems with current web site
- Create sound linking strategies
- Manage pay-per-click campaigns
Ready to have us take a look at your current site from an SEO perspective...or help you optimize your new site before you launch? Contact us today.